Finally! Lunar Break. Time to catch up on all your missed readings, AP studies, and your 20+ hours of sleep debt (right?). Here are the nine things that KIS students do during Lunar Break that are a little too familiar to us than it should be.
1. That feeling of pure freedom once the bell rings Tuesday afternoon, knowing that you have a 5 day weekend ahead of you
2. When the realization hits you that the majority of your break will be spent catching up on missing notes, studying for upcoming tests, or going to hagwon.
3. Still – indulging on your missed TV shows, movies, and sleep for AT LEAST a day.
4. Lunar New Year: going over to your relative’s house.
5. Lunar New Year: getting that ca$h
6. Lunar New Year: all that food tho
7. Avoiding responsibilities like
8. Being a senior like…
9. Sunday night: maniacally cramming for all the stuff you failed to do (once again) and feeling the massive weight of regret as you count up on how many hours you’ve wasted procrastinating and think about how fantastically screwed you are.